Buffalo Chicken DipFrom aaquino 9 years ago
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts shopping list
- 1 (14) oz. bottle of your favorite ranch dressing shopping list
- 1 lg. bottle of Frank's red hot sauce shopping list
- 2 bricks of cream cheese shopping list
- 1 bag of your favorite shredded cheese (a sharp cheddar or monterey jack taste the best). shopping list
- 1 package of celery shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Boil chicken breasts until fully cooked. (approx. 30-45 min)
- Chop 1/2 cup of celery, set aside.
- In md. saucepan, melt both bricks of cream cheese over med. heat.
- When cream cheese is completely melted, add entire bottle of Ranch dressing and mix well over low heat. Set aside and keep warm.
- Shred fully boiled chicken with 2 forks.
- In a large bowl, combine shredded chicken and entire bottle of Frank's Red Hot Sauce.
- Dump the the chicken and sauce mix into the bottom of a 9x13 pan or baking dish.
- Pour cream cheese and Ranch mix over chicken.
- Sprinkle 1/2 cup of chopped celery over cream cheese layer and bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle as much shredded cheese on top as you'd like.
- Bake for another 20 minutes.
- Enjoy with chips or celery sticks.
People Who Like This Dish 15
- dvcmemberrik Boalsburg, PA
- redvelvetcake Oakland, CA
- bakermanrooster Wichita, KS
- quepidoll Dadeville, AL
- gapeach55 Covington, GA
- mannalynn North Canton, OH
- vbaker500 Indianapolis, IN
- artichokehearts Seattle, Washington
- scpepccee Fort Mill, SC
- justjocelyn Thunder Bay, CA
- Plus 5 othersFrom around the world!
The Cookaaquino Manchester, NH
The Rating1 people
this sounds so good. I want to try to asap.
Im actually making this tonight for dinner. I'm going to make wraps with it, alter it a bit. I think it'll be yummy.
Alright. I just made this. Instead of cooking the chicken, I bought pre made chicken, ripped it apart. Threw everything into a saucepan, Put some cheese on a heated tortilla, and then added the mixture. The kids loved it. Thanks for the idea!
- Not added to any groups yet!