Basic Dog CookiesFrom imhungry 3 years ago
- 3.5 cups unbleached flour shopping list
- 2 cups whole wheat flour shopping list
- 1 cup cornmeal shopping list
- .5 cup skim milk powder shopping list
- 1 tablespoon dry yeast shopping list
- 3.5 cups lukewarm meat broth(your choice, the richer the yummier for the pooch, mine like chicken) shopping list
- egg wash shopping list
How to make it
- Mix together dry ingredients and set aside.
- Dissolve yeast in lukewarm broth.
- Let set for 10 minutes.
- Stir in flour mixture.
- Roll dough out to about a 1/4" thick .
- Cut dog biscut shapes or whatever you like I often just use my 2" biscut cutter.
- Brush biscuts with egg wash.
- Bake on greased cookie sheet at 300 degrees for 45 minutes.
- Then turn off oven and leave in over night to finish hardening.
The Cookimhungry Northern, OH
- Not added to any groups yet!