Curried Chicken Salad With Peach ChutneyFrom bojangles42 2 years ago
- 1 rotisserie chicken - picked and pulled shopping list
- 1 cup plain yogurt shopping list
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise shopping list
- 1 to 2 teaspoons curry powder (to taste) shopping list
- 4 green onions sliced - white and green parts 1/2" pieces shopping list
- 1/3 cup toasted almond slices shopping list
- 1 can sliced peaches in natural juices (16 oz or so) drained but not rinsed shopping list
- 3/4 cup diced red pepper shopping list
- 3/4 cup diced onion shopping list
- 1/4 raisins shopping list
- 1 teas ground cinnamon shopping list
- 1/4 teas ground cloves shopping list
- 1/2 teas ground ginger shopping list
- 1/4 cup cider vinegar shopping list
- 1/4 cup sugar shopping list
- 1 1/2 cup water shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Combine all the ingredients for the chutney and simmer until the liquid is reduced by 2/3. Taste - should be sweet, sour, and savory:-) Cool to room temp
- Whisk together the yogurt, mayo, and curry powder. Set aside for at least 15 minutes.
- The chicken should be in nice chunks. Take about a third of the chicken and pulse in a food processor until finely ground.
- Combine the curry yogurt/mayo, ground chicken, and chicken chunks, with the green onions and toasted almonds. Stir in one cup of the peach chutney. Taste. Add more chutney as needed.
- Serve between bread slices with lettuce and tomatoes or rolled in a lettuce leaves. This is a good stuff.
The Cookbojangles42 Rochester, MN
- Not added to any groups yet!