Gluten Free Vegan Gingerbread CookiesFrom jo_jo_ba 2 years ago
- ½ cup brown rice flour shopping list
- ½ cup sorghum flour shopping list
- ½ cup arrowroot starch shopping list
- 1/4 cup potato starch shopping list
- 1/4 cup sweet rice flour shopping list
- 2 tsp ground ginger shopping list
- 1 tsp cinnamon shopping list
- ½ tsp nutmeg shopping list
- Pinch black pepper shopping list
- ½ tsp salt shopping list
- ½ teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- ½ teaspoon guar gum shopping list
- ½ cup unsulphured molasses shopping list
- 1/4 cup superfine sugar shopping list
- 1/4 cup softened vegan margarine shopping list
- Extra rice flour for dusting when rolling and cutting out cookies shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 F degrees
- Line baking sheets with parchment paper or lightly grease
- Sift all dry ingredients together and set aside.
- Cream molasses, sugar and margarine.
- Slowly add dry ingredients and beat just until a stiff dough forms.
- Place dough between 2 sheets of plastic wrap lightly dusted with rice flour. Roll out to 1/8” thickness and cut out shapes.
- Bake, one sheet at a time, for 10 minutes in preheated oven, or until cookies are firm to the touch.
The Cookjo_jo_ba Oshawa, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!