Cranberry and White Chocolate Oatmeal CookiesFrom reactive_transport 7 years ago
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil shopping list
- 1 tsp baking soda shopping list
- 1/2 tsp salt shopping list
- 2/3 cup brown sugar shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups oats shopping list
- dried cranberries shopping list
- white chocolate chunks shopping list
- additional ingredients based on personal tastes shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit (about 190 degrees Celsius).
- Beat oil and sugar together in medium bowl until well mixed. Add eggs and continue whisking until mixed thoroughly.
- In a seperate bowl, combine flour, baking soda, oats, and salt.
- Add dry ingredients to wet in about half cup increments, mixing well in between.
- Add cranberries and white chocolate at your discretion. This would be a good time to add anything else you'd like as well -- pretty much any dried fruit would work, or if you'd like to try any additional spice or flavor.
- Drop onto ungreased cookie sheet with a tea spoon. Be careful to space them generously, as these should expand quite a bit.
- Bake for approx 12 minutes, depending on size and number.
- The dough would probably last for 4-6 days covered and refrigerated, but your consistency would probably be ruined if the dough was frozen, so I don't reccomend it.