Green Chile-chicken CasseroleFrom circlemoon8 2 years ago
- 1 1/3 cups chicken broth shopping list
- 1 cup canned chopped green chiles, drained shopping list
- 1 cup onion, chopped shopping list
- 1 cup sour cream shopping list
- 3/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper shopping list
- 2 (10 1/2-ounce) cans condensed cream of chicken (or mushroom) soup, undiluted shopping list
- 1 garlic clove, minced shopping list
- 24 (6-inch) corn tortillas shopping list
- 4 cups shredded cooked chicken breast (about 1 pound) shopping list
- 2 cups finely shredded sharp cheddar cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Combine the first 9 ingredients in a large saucepan, stirring with a whisk. Bring to a boil, stirring constantly. Remove from heat.
- Spread 1 cup soup mixture in a 13 x 9-inch baking dish. Tear 6 tortillas and arrange over the soup mixture, and top with 1 cup chicken and 1/2 cup cheese. Repeat layers, ending with the cheese. Spread remaining soup mixture over cheese. Bake at 350° for 30 minutes or until bubbly.
The Cookcirclemoon8 Mesa, Arizona
- Not added to any groups yet!