Pecan SandiesFrom fewls 3 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat Oven to 350º
- In a large bowl, beat the butter with an electric beater at med-high for 30 seconds.
- Add the sugar and salt. Beat until combined, scraping down the sides of the bowl.
- Beat in vanilla until combined.
- Beat in as much of the flour as possible with the mixer.
- Stir in the remaining flour and the pecans with a spoon.
- Shape slightly rounded teaspoons of the dough into balls.
- Place the balls one inch apart on an ungreased cookie sheetmlined with parchment. This will keep the bottoms from becoming too brown.
- Bake 12 minutes or until bottoms are just beginning to brown.
- Transfer to a wire rack and plunge each cookie into powdered sugat and then let cool. Roll the balls another time after cooling and store, using wax paper or parchment to seprate layers of cookies.
The Cookfewls Helotes, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!