Chocolate Chip CookiesFrom fishtrippin 5 years ago
- Cream together in a large bowl: shopping list
- 2 sticks butter or margarine, I use one of each. shopping list
- 3/4 Cup brown sugar shopping list
- 3/4 Cup granulated sugar shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1 tsp. vanilla shopping list
- Sift together in another bowl: shopping list
- 2 1/2 Cups a.p. flour shopping list
- 1/2 tsp salt shopping list
- 1 tsp, baking soda shopping list
- 2 cups chocolate chips (or any flavor you like) shopping list
- 1/2- 1 Cup chopped nuts shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350*F
- Stir flour mixture into creamed ingredients until well blended.
- Stir in chips and nuts.
- Refrigerate dough for 30 minutes.
- Drop by level Tbsp. 2" apart on ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes rotating pans half way thru baking.
- Allow to cool a couple minutes before removing to wire racks.
- Cool completely before storing in an air tight container.