Peanut Butter Rice Crispy TreatsFrom iamericap 1 year ago
How to make it
- Lightly oil a large square cookie sheet with vegetable oil. Use a paper towel to absorb excess oil.
- Pre-measure out 6 cups rice crispy cereal into a gallon-sized zip-lock bag.
- Melt butter in a large pot, over low heat.
- Add Karo syrup and sugar, and stir well.
- When most of the sugar has dissolved, add peanut butter and vanilla extract.
- Stir well until everything is creamy. Remove from heat.
- Working quickly, add rice crispy cereal and mix well, until all the cereal is coated.
- Pour into cookie sheet. Press down to make even. Cover and let cool. Cut into squares and enjoy.
The Cookiamericap Dallas, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!