Chicken & Wild Rice ChowderFrom cinnamongal 5 years ago
- 2 cups sliced fresh carrots shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped onion shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped celery shopping list
- 2 tablespoons butter shopping list
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour shopping list
- 2 cans (14-1/2 ounces each) chicken broth shopping list
- 2-2/3 cups cubed cooked chicken breasts shopping list
- 1 package (8.8 ounces) ready-to-serve long grain and wild rice shopping list
- 1/4 cup half-and-half cream shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper shopping list
How to make it
- In a large saucepan, saute the carrots, onion and celery in butter until tender.
- Stir in flour until blended; gradually add broth.
- Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened.
- Stir in the chicken, rice, cream and pepper; heat through.
The Cookcinnamongal Mequon, WI
- Not added to any groups yet!