Better Bikkies - Peanut Butter Bacon Dog CookiesFrom jo_jo_ba 1 year ago
- 1 cup rolled oats shopping list
- 1 cup boiling water shopping list
- 1 cup chicken stock shopping list
- 1/4 cup olive oil shopping list
- 1 tbsp honey shopping list
- 1/2 cup peanut butter shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 1/2 cup rye flour shopping list
- 1 cup barley flour shopping list
- 1/2 cup quinoa flour shopping list
- 1/4 cup sunflower seed flour shopping list
- 3/4 cup soy flour shopping list
- 3 tbsp teff flour shopping list
- 1/2 tsp guar gum shopping list
- 1/4 tsp corn-free baking powder shopping list
- 2 tbsp ground flaxseed shopping list
- 1/3 cup wheat germ shopping list
- 1/2 cup quick (Minute) tapioca shopping list
- 1/4 cup whole flaxseeds shopping list
- 1/2 cup bacon bits shopping list
How to make it
- Combine oats and boiling water, let stand 10 minutes.
- In a bowl, mix together stock, oil, honey, peanut butter and egg until well combined.
- Beat in the oats.
- In another bowl, whisk together the flours, guar gum, baking powder, ground flaxseed, wheat germ, tapioca, whole flaxseed and bacon bits.
- Slowly beat the dry mixture into the peanut butter mixture.
- Turn out onto a floured surface and knead until no longer sticky. Wrap and refrigerate 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 325 F. Line 2 cookie sheets with parchment.
- Roll out the 1/2"-thickness and cut into desired shapes.
- Place 1" apart on the sheets.
- Bake 45 minutes, until golden brown.
The Cookjo_jo_ba Oshawa, CA
On A Budget555 members
Good To Freeze126 members
Cooking With Kids38 members
Whole Foods142 members
Original Recipes143 members
Christmas All Year181 members
No Sugar Low Sugar Cooking94 members
Dairy Free110 members
Family Favourites134 members
Gifts And Mixes226 members