Chicken TikkaFrom sudha04 4 years ago
- 11/2 lbs chicken(small boneless pieces) shopping list
- 1/2 tsp red chilli powder shopping list
- 1/2 tsp coriander powder shopping list
- 1/2 tsp kasuri methi powder shopping list
- 1/4 tsp cardamom powder shopping list
- 1/4 tsp garam masala shopping list
- 1/4 tsp cumin powder shopping list
- 3/4 cup plain yogurt shopping list
- 1-2 tsp lemon juice shopping list
- 1-2 pinch orange-red food color(optional) shopping list
- salt to taste shopping list
- Few pieces of tomato, onion and green peppers shopping list
- chat masala for garnishing shopping list
- 5-6 skewers shopping list
- oil shopping list
How to make it
- In a mixing bowl, add red chilli powder, coriander powder, kasuri methi powder, cardamom powder, garam masala, cumin powder, yogurt, lemon juice, salt and color. Mix very well to make a paste.
- Remove the moisture from the chicken using paper towel.
- Add chicken pieces and vegetables to the bowl and mix well with the marinate.
- Cover the bowl and keep it in the refrigerator, let it marinate for at least 2 hours.
- After 2 hours pierce the chicken and vegetables to 5-6 skewers in a order and brush with oil all over the chicken.
- Bake at 480-500 deg for 25- 35 minutes. After 15 minutes of baking reverse the skewers so that chiken is baked evenly.
- Sprinkle chat masala and serve hot.
The Cooksudha04 Sunnyvale, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!