Easy Chicken Wings In The Pressure CookerFrom midgelet 2 years ago
How to make it
- Use the brown foods setting in your electric pressure cooker to saute the onions till softened, keeping lid open
- Add the chicken wings and cook and stir several minutes till browned a bit
- Cancel the brown setting
- Add your favorite sauce and wine if using and stir to coat wings well
- Seal the pressure cooker and use a timing setting for 10 minutes
- When cycle is complete, turn off cooker
- Then use the release valve to release the steam
- Remove wings to a serving platter.
- To remaining sauce in pot, use the heat setting again and stir in some gravy flour to thicken sauce if desired
- Serve wings on a platter with additional sauce in a bowl if desired
- Note: if you have a large pressure cooker you can double the recipe as long as you follow manufacturer's instruction not to overfill the cooker
- Note: careful using overly sweet sauces, as high sugar content could burn in the bottom of the pressure cooker pot.