Garlic And Herb Infused Olive OilFrom canesgirl1186 3 years ago
- zest of 1 lemon, large pieces using a vegetable peeler shopping list
- 6 cloves garlic, crushed shopping list
- 3/4 cup extra virgin olive oil shopping list
- 1 tsp salt shopping list
- 2 tbsp thyme, or 2 sprigs fresh thyme shopping list
- 2 bay leaves shopping list
- pinch red pepper flakes shopping list
- 3/4 tbsp fennel seeds shopping list
How to make it
- Combine all ingredients in a small sauce pot. Heat until oil starts to boil. Shut off heat, cover and let steep for minimum 1 hour. Depending on your container, remove stems of thyme, garlic, bay leaves, and lemon zest and reserve oil.
- This can be used on fish, chicken, veggies, anything that needs an extra burst of flavor. I hope you enjoy.
The Cookcanesgirl1186 Kendall West, FL
- Not added to any groups yet!