Crazy Good Bad For You Tamarind CandyFrom eyecook 3 years ago
How to make it
- Mix all ingredients together
- Mmmmmm. Pretty good? If so, spread on parchment paper and stick in oven to dehydrate or spread on a fruit leather dehydrator sheet.
- Too sweet? Too salty? Too hot? Adjust to your own taste. Then do step above.
- Try not to eat it all in one sitting.
- It is strangely addictive.
- If your tamarind paste is thin - the sugar will dissolve - if it's thicker - there will be a satisfying granular texture to the candy.