Honey Glazed Chicken DrumsticksFrom kristeta126 5 years ago
- 8 chicken drumsticks shopping list
- 1/4 cup butter, melted shopping list
- 12 cloves garlic, minced shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- pinch of white pepper shopping list
For the honey glaze
- 1/4 cup honey shopping list
- 2 tablespoons chicken stock or water shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
How to make it
- 1. In a bowl, toss together drumsticks, melted butter, garlic, salt, and white pepper. Transfer to a microwaveable container.
- 2. Prepare the honey glaze: Combine all the ingredients and mix well.
- 3. Bake chicken in the microwave at medium to high heat. After 15 to 20 minutes, baste with the glaze. Continue cooking for another 15 to 20 minutes or until almost cooked.
- 4. Pour over honey glaze and bake for another 10 minutes.
The Cookkristeta126 Mandaluyong City, PH
- Not added to any groups yet!