Sedani Rigati 86 With Chianina Meat Sauce And Primo Sale CheeseFrom PastaToscana 2 years ago
- 500 grams of sedani rigati pasta Toscana shopping list
- 300 grams of top quality minced chianina meat shopping list
- one tablespoon of finely chopped onion shopping list
- one tablespoon of finely chopped celery shopping list
- extra virgin olive oil shopping list
- salt shopping list
- pepper shopping list
- white wine shopping list
- 200 grams of fresh primo sale cheese (not older than 2 days) shopping list
How to make it
- Heat the extra virgin olive oil in a large pan and sauté the onion and celery until the onion is golden.
- Add the minced chianina meat and let cook slowly until well browned. Pour two tablespoons of white wine and let evaporate.
- Continue cooking for one hour adding water from time to time or better yet some vegetable broth.
- Add salt and pepper to taste. In a separate pot bring water to a boil and cook the sedanini rigati until al dente.
- Drain and toss in the pan containing the sauce.
- In this way the pasta will bind with the sauce optimally.
- Place the pasta on the serving dish and sprinkle with the grated primo sale cheese.
- Depending on your skills, you may wish to use a grater with large holes, a potato masher or to cut the cheese in small pieces with a knife.
The CookPastaToscana Castiglion Fiorentino, Italy
- Not added to any groups yet!