Apple GrandeFrom dragonflylady13 7 years ago
How to make it
- In a large skillet, heat oil. One at a time, place tortillas in hot oil, until browned & crisp. (approx. 20-30 seconds)
- Immediately after removing from grease, powder tortillas with cinnamon/sugar mixture. Place on plate.
- Spread apple pie filling across tortilla.
- Sprinkle Cheese on top then crushed red hots.
- Bake or microwave until cheese is melted!
- Cut into 4 servings and serve Hot!
The Cookdragonflylady13 Wichita, KS
- Not added to any groups yet!