Tamarind Chicken WingsFrom sm8085 3 years ago
- 2 tbsp tamarind concentrate shopping list
- 2 tbsp brown sugar shopping list
- 2 tbsp fish sauce/ soy sauce shopping list
- 1 tbsp worcestershire sauce shopping list
- 1 clove garlic, minced shopping list
- 1 tablespoon grated fresh ginger shopping list
- 1 tsp ground cumin shopping list
- 1 tsp sherry shopping list
- 1 ½ lbs chicken wings shopping list
- salt & pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Mix all ingredients together except for the chicken wings. Whisk.
- Add chicken wings to a ziploc bag. Add marinade. Close bag and mix in the chicken wings with the marinade. Keep in the fridge overnight (or for at least a couple of hours).
- Remove the chicken wings, drain any excess marinade. Sauté over medium low heat for about 30 minutes, turning occasionally until the wings are tender and sticky on the outside.