Honey Masala ChickenFrom midgelet 2 years ago
- 4 to 6 pieces of chicken, skinned and excess fat removed shopping list
- 1 Tbs minced ginger shopping list
- 1 Tbs minced garlic shopping list
- 1 tsp salt shopping list
- 2 Tbs garam masala spice blend( make your own below ) shopping list
- 1 cup yoghurt shopping list
- 1/2 cup honey shopping list
- black or white sesame seeds shopping list
How to make it
- Combine the salt, garam masala, garlic and ginger in a large zip lock plastic bag.
- Add the chicken and shake to coat well.
- Spoon on yogurt ( I used low fat Greek ) to cover the pieces
- Let sit in the refrigerator a minimum of 1 hour or up to 24 hours.
- When ready to use place pieces in a oven baking pan and bake 350F until cooked 30 to 45 minutes.
- Drizzle the honey over the pieces.
- Sprinkle on the sesame seeds
- Broil 3 inches away from broiler heat source a few minutes until browned.
- Make your own garam masala:( I love this particuloar combo!)
- 1 Tbs ground cardamom
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1/2 tsp ground corriander
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- 1/4 tsp ground mace
- 1/4 tsp ground nutmeg