Dried Fruit & Nut CakeFrom GunsPeanuts 2 years ago
- 250gr of Whole rice flour shopping list
- 200gr of olive oil shopping list
- 150gr of brown sugar shopping list
- 1 spoon of potato flour shopping list
- 2 glasses of oat milk shopping list
- cream of tartar shopping list
- Borsci liquor shopping list
- cinnamon shopping list
- nutmeg shopping list
fruit and nuts
- 150g of Dried apicot shopping list
- 150g of raisin shopping list
- 150g of hazelnuts shopping list
- 150g of almonds shopping list
- 150g of nuts shopping list
- 1/2 lemon shopping list
How to make it
- Soften raisins in warm water for 10', dry and flour them.
- Grate the lemon finely.
- Mix oil, and sugar, until you have a soft cream, add rice flour and potato flour.
- Now add nuts, dried fruits, a handful of grated lemon and Borsci.
- Finally add the cream of tatar, mix and put the dough in
- a large doughnut pan, bake for 50' at 160°C.
People Who Like This Dish 0
- GunsPeanuts Milan, Italy
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The CookGunsPeanuts Milan, Italy
- Not added to any groups yet!