Thai Salmon With Shiitake MushroomsFrom mattandmaren 1 year ago
- 1 teaspoon peanut oil shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon sesame oil shopping list
- 8 to 12 shiitake mushroom caps, cleaned and sliced shopping list
- 1/2 cup finely sliced leek shopping list
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and cut in julienne strips shopping list
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger shopping list
- 2 cloves garlic, minced shopping list
- 1 teaspoon (or to taste) Thai Kitchen red curry paste shopping list
- 1 cup coconut milk shopping list
- 1 pound Alaskan salmon, skin and bones removed and cut into 1-inch chunks shopping list
- 1 tablespoon lime juice shopping list
- 1 cup loosely packed spinach leaves, washed well shopping list
- 1/4 cup coarsely chopped fresh basil shopping list
- 1 tablespoon coarsely chopped fresh cilantro shopping list
- fish sauce to taste shopping list
- basil leaves for garnish shopping list
- jasmine rice shopping list
How to make it
- Heat the oils in a wok or sauté pan. Add the mushrooms and leeks and cook for 3 minutes, or until softened. Add the red bell peppers, ginger and the garlic and stir-fry for 1 minute more. Stir in the curry paste and the coconut milk. Bring to a simmer and stir in the salmon. Cook for 3 minutes and gently fold in the lime juice, spinach, basil and cilantro. Season with fish sauce.
- Serve over steamed jasmine rice. Garnish with whole basil leaves.
The Cookmattandmaren Kirkland, WA
- Not added to any groups yet!