Fried Egg And Leftover Vegetable CasseroleFrom falafel_fanatic 3 years ago
- 4 tbsp butter shopping list
- ½ cup onion, finely chopped shopping list
- Leftover mashed potato shopping list
- Any leftover vegetables, cabbage, swede, carrots, peas, Brussels sprouts, finely chopped shopping list
- salt and freshly ground black pepper shopping list
- Fried bacon pieces (veggie, beef, or turkey) shopping list
- 2 fried eggs shopping list
How to make it
- In a large frying pan melt the butter, add the chopped onion and fry gently for 3 mins or until soft.
- Turn the heat up slightly and add the mashed potato and vegetables. Fry for 10 mins turning over in the melted butter two or three times ensuring the potato and vegetables are thoroughly reheated.
- Press the potato mixture on to the base of the pan with a spatula and leave to cook for 1 min. Flip over and repeat.
- Serve with a fried egg on top.
The Cookfalafel_fanatic Bardstown, KY
- Not added to any groups yet!