Fluffy Fruit SaladFrom dragonflylady13 9 years ago
- 2 Cans pineapple chunks shopping list
- 2/3 C. sugar shopping list
- 2 tbsp. flour shopping list
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten shopping list
- ¼ C orange juice shopping list
- 3 tbsp. lemon juice shopping list
- 1 tbsp. vegetable oil shopping list
- 2 Cans fruit cocktail, drained shopping list
- 2 Cans mandarin oranges, drained shopping list
- 2 bananas, sliced shopping list
- 1 C. whipping cream, whipped shopping list
How to make it
- Drain pineapple, reserving 1 cup juice in small saucepan. Set pineapple aside. To saucepan, add sugar, flour, eggs, orange juice, lemon juice and oil. Bring to a boil, stirring constantly. Boil for 1 minute. Remove from heat and cool completely.
- Once sauce is cooled, whip cream in a chilled bowl. In a salad bowl, combine pineapple, fruit cocktail, oranges and bananas. Fold in whipped cream and cooled sauce.
- Chill for several hours, then serve.
- (may add extra maraschino cherries, and marshmallows if desired!)
The Cookdragonflylady13 Wichita, KS
- Not added to any groups yet!