Broiled Tuna Korean-styleFrom oliviajasonkim 5 years ago
- Ingredients: Serves 2 persons shopping list
- 1/2 cup light soy sauce shopping list
- 2 tbsp toasted sesame seed oil shopping list
- 1 tsp minced fresh ginger root shopping list
- 2 tbsp sugar shopping list
- 1 tbsp sesame seeds shopping list
- 3 garlic cloves, minced shopping list
- 1/2 tsp freshly ground black pepper shopping list
- 2 -1/2lb tuna steaks shopping list
- For the orzo: shopping list
- 2 cups orzo shopping list
- 2 cups spinach shopping list
- 1/4 cup frozen peas shopping list
- 1 tbsp olive oil shopping list
- 10 pine nuts shopping list
- 1/4 cup vegetable stock (or water) shopping list
- salt n pepper (to taste) shopping list
How to make it
- In a bowl combine all ingredients except the tuna. Apply the marinade on the tuna steaks and let it marinate for no more than one hour.
- Preheat broiler to 400 degrees F with rack near the top position.
- Broil for about 5, 6 minutes on each side until golden brown.
- While the tuna steaks are being broiled, add the vegetable stock, olive oil, and spinach into a food processor until smooth.
- Add the spinach puree and peas with the orzo. Let sit on low until steaks are complete.
- Serve the steaks on top of orzo garnished with lemon wedges.
The Cookoliviajasonkim Madison, Wisconsin
- Not added to any groups yet!