Quick N Easy Chicken EnchiladasFrom oliviajasonkim 2 years ago
- Ingredients: Serves 6 people shopping list
- 1 can (10 3/4 ounces) Campbell's® condensed cream of chicken soup shopping list
- 1/2 cup sour cream (optional) shopping list
- 1 cup Pace® picante sauce shopping list
- 2 teaspoons chili powder shopping list
- 2 cups chopped cooked chicken shopping list
- 1/2 cup shredded monterey jack cheese shopping list
- 6 flour tortillas (6-inch), warmed shopping list
- 1 small tomato, chopped (garnish) shopping list
- 1 green onion, sliced (garnish) shopping list
- 1/4 onion, diced (garnish) shopping list
How to make it
- Heat the oven to 350°F. Stir the soup, sour cream, picante sauce and chili powder in a medium bowl.
- Stir 1 cup soup mixture, chicken and cheese in a large bowl.
- Divide the chicken mixture among the tortillas. Roll up the tortillas and place seam-side down in an 11 x 7 x 2-inch baking dish. Pour the remaining soup mixture over the filled tortillas. Cover the baking dish.
- Bake for about 30 minutes or until the enchiladas are hot and bubbling. Top with the tomato, green onion, and onion.
The Cookoliviajasonkim Madison, Wisconsin
- Not added to any groups yet!