Crescent RollsFrom grandmadeb 8 years ago
How to make it
- Mix water, yeast and sugar. Set aside.
- Combine butter, milk, sugar and salt.
- Beat in eggs one at a time.
- Add yeast & water mixture.
- Stir in 5 cups of flour and knead well.
- Let sit in a warm spot one 45 min.- 1 hr (until doubled).
- Punch dough down and divide in half.
- Roll each half into a 14-16" circle (about 1/4" thick).
- Brush with soft butter and cut into 16 wedges (32 total).
- Roll up from wide end and place on a cooking pan.
- Cover and let rest in a warm spot for about 30-45 min.
- Bake @ 350 degrees for 10-12 min.
- Remove from oven and brush with butter.
The Cookgrandmadeb Citrus Heights, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!