Donnie’s Potato SoupFrom donman 4 years ago
- 6 med. white potatoes, cubed shopping list
- 1 yellow onion, diced shopping list
- 1 tablespoon butter shopping list
- 2 stalks of celery (cut into ¼ inch slices) shopping list
- 2 teaspoons dried parsley shopping list
- 6 oz (42) broad egg noodles shopping list
- ground black pepper to taste shopping list
- 1 13-16 oz pack beef sausage (cut into ¼ inch slices) shopping list
- 2 14.5 can chicken stock (low sodium) shopping list
- 2 14.5 can vegetable stock shopping list
- 1/2 cup half-and-half cream shopping list
How to make it
- In a 6 qt. stock pot, add the chicken stock, vegetable stock, sausage, onion, butter, celery, parsley and pepper to taste.
- Cover and bring to a low boil for 30 min. (stirring occasionally)
- After 30 min, add potatoes and return to a low boil.
- Boil for 15 min and then add the noodles.
- After noodles are al dente, pour in the cream, heat for 5 minutes and serve.
People Who Like This Dish 9
The Cookdonman Hammond, LA
- Not added to any groups yet!