Sopapilla CakeFrom lishakay 2 years ago
How to make it
- 1. Place 1 can of rolls in the bottom of a 13X9 inch pan. Flatten edges. Don’t separate rolls.
- 2. Mix cream cheese, 1 cup of sugar and vanilla. Spread mixture over rolls.
- 3. Place other can of rolls on top.
- 4. Melt butter, add 1 cup sugar and stir thoroughly. Spread butter/sugar mixture on top of rolls. Sprinkle with cinnamon.
- 5. Bake at 350 for 30 minutes or until browned.
The Cooklishakay Belton, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!