Cream of Cauliflower SoupFrom tracycj 9 years ago
- cauliflower shopping list
- 1 pint chicken stock shopping list
- 1/2 pint milk shopping list
- 1/4 pintCream shopping list
- 2 leeks shopping list
- 1 small onion shopping list
- 2 - 3 garlic cloves shopping list
- 1oz butter shopping list
- 1/2 oz Fresh thyme or tarragon shopping list
- Bay Leaf shopping list
- nutmeg shopping list
- parsley shopping list
- Ground white pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Chop the leeks, onion and garlic. Sauté in melted butter until the onions are transparent.
- Cut up the cauliflower. Place the cauliflower, thyme or tarragon and bay leaf in a saucepan. Simmer in the stock and milk until the cauliflower is soft.
- Remove the bay leaf and liquidise or sieve to a smooth puree. Stir in the cream.
- Garnish with cauliflower florets and chopped parsley.
The Cooktracycj Regina, CA
The Rating4 people
I love cauliflower any way it is prepared, this was awesome, it was so creamy and comforting. Thanks for sharing this, you got my 5!laurakaay in Oroville loved it
Gotta try this one. Thanks.rottman in Nottingham loved it
NOW this is what I call BEEUTIFUL!!! I LOVE Cauliflower:) Will make on when Wisconsin gives us 'her' worst winter's 'breath' HIGH FIVE FORKS!!! BEAUTIFUL:)snowcat17 in Milwaukee loved it