Cream of Cauliflower SoupFrom tracycj 6 years ago
- cauliflower shopping list
- 1 pint chicken stock shopping list
- 1/2 pint milk shopping list
- 1/4 pintCream shopping list
- 2 leeks shopping list
- 1 small onion shopping list
- 2 - 3 garlic cloves shopping list
- 1oz butter shopping list
- 1/2 oz Fresh thyme or tarragon shopping list
- Bay Leaf shopping list
- nutmeg shopping list
- parsley shopping list
- Ground white pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Chop the leeks, onion and garlic. Sauté in melted butter until the onions are transparent.
- Cut up the cauliflower. Place the cauliflower, thyme or tarragon and bay leaf in a saucepan. Simmer in the stock and milk until the cauliflower is soft.
- Remove the bay leaf and liquidise or sieve to a smooth puree. Stir in the cream.
- Garnish with cauliflower florets and chopped parsley.
The Cooktracycj Regina, CA
The Rating4 people
NOW this is what I call BEEUTIFUL!!! I LOVE Cauliflower:) Will make on when Wisconsin gives us 'her' worst winter's 'breath' HIGH FIVE FORKS!!! BEAUTIFUL:)snowcat17 in Milwaukee loved it
Gotta try this one. Thanks.rottman in Nottingham loved it
I love cauliflower any way it is prepared, this was awesome, it was so creamy and comforting. Thanks for sharing this, you got my 5!laurakaay in Oroville loved it