Fresh Backfin Lump Crab SaladFrom rescue_ranger 4 years ago
- 16 oz. blue crab backfin crabmeat shopping list
- 2 whole Asian pears, diced shopping list
- 2 medium celery stalks, diced shopping list
- 1 medium carrot, diced shopping list
- 1 medium leek greens, washed and diced shopping list
- 4 oz. water chestnuts, chopped shopping list
- 1/2 cup orange blossom honey shopping list
- 1 cup Clos du Bois Chardonnay shopping list
- 1 cup mayonnaise shopping list
- 1/2 cup crème fraiche shopping list
- 6 oz. toasted cashews or pecans, course chopped shopping list
How to make it
- 1. Drain crabmeat of excess moisture.
- 2. Combine diced pears with Clos du Bois Chardonnay.
- 3. Combine crabmeat, pear and wine mixture, add all other ingredients, mix well
- 4. Chill for an hour or more and serve the crabmeat salad on a bed of greens with crispy toast points and some sharp Swiss or cheddar cheese with a glass of the Clos du Bois Chardonnay
People Who Like This Dish 0
- rescue_ranger New Baltimore, VA
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookrescue_ranger New Baltimore, VA
- Not added to any groups yet!