All Inclusive Easter SangriaFrom jo_jo_ba 2 years ago
- 6 cups filtered water shopping list
- 5 black tea bags shopping list
- 8 berry-flavoured herbal tea bags shopping list
- ¼ cup superfine (fruit) sugar or ½ tsp stevia extract powder shopping list
- 2 cups white grape juice shopping list
- 2 cups black cherry juice shopping list
- 2 large oranges, sliced thinly shopping list
- 2 lemons, sliced thinly shopping list
- 2 limes, sliced thinly shopping list
- ½ cup frozen blueberries or cherries shopping list
- 3 cups lemon-lime or club soda (a natural option is Zevia) shopping list
- ice cubes, to serve shopping list
How to make it
- Boil the water and pour over the teabags in a large jug. Let steep 15 minutes, then remove the teabags (press out the liquid).
- Stir in the sugar (or stevia) and juices.
- Allow to cool to room temperature, then stir in the oranges, lemons and limes.
- Chill completely.
- Just before serving, stir in the frozen berries and soda. Serve over ice.
The Cookjo_jo_ba Oshawa, CA
Sweet Tooth446 members
Gluten Free No Wheat240 members
Cooking For Food Allergies45 members
The Incredible Allergens8 members
Cooking With Kids38 members
Original Recipes143 members
Fresh Food Cooking119 members
Special NeedsRestricted55 members
Christmas All Year181 members