Kickin Pimento Cheese SpreadFrom notyourmomma 5 years ago
- 1 lb of grated cheddar cheese (sharp for me) shopping list
- 4 ounces of fire roasted red peppers, drained and chopped shopping list
- 2 small chipotle peppers in adobo, minced shopping list
- 1 bunch of green onions. white part only chopped shopping list
- 1/2 cup plus one tbsp of mayonnaise shopping list
- 1/2 tsp of white vinegar shopping list
- 2 tsp of sugar shopping list
- 1 1/2 tsp of smoky paprika shopping list
- 1/2 tsp of salt shopping list
- 1/2 tsp of white pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Sir the cheese, peppers and onions together.
- Whisk vinegar and seasonings into mayo.
- Fold into cheese mix.
- Let sit overnight, taste and adjust seasoning to your preference.
- I found I needed a pinch of salt and a touch of mayo for my taste.
The Cooknotyourmomma South St. Petersburg, FL
- Not added to any groups yet!