Peanut Butter Chewy BrowniesFrom cherylnail 4 years ago
- 1/2 cup peanut butter shopping list
- 1/3 cup softened butter shopping list
- 2/3 cup white sugar shopping list
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract shopping list
- 1 cup flour shopping list
- 1 tsp baking powder shopping list
- 1/4 tsp salt shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups semi- sweet chocolate chips shopping list
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips for topping shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Grease a 9x9 pan and set aside
- In a medium bowl cream together the peanut butter, and butter.
- Gradually blend in the white sugar and brown sugar, egg and vanilla.
- Mix until light and fluffy.
- In a separate bowl combine flour, baking powder and salt.
- Stir into the peanut butter mix
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Spread into the pan.
- Bake approximately 25-35 min. toothpick inserted should come out clean.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle with remaining chocolate chips.
- Allow to cool completely before cutting into squares
The Cookcherylnail Visalia, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!