Mini TurnoversFrom momhousecall 5 years ago
- - ½ cup cream cheese spread shopping list
- - ½ cup butter, softened shopping list
- - 1½ cups flour shopping list
- - ½ lb lean ground pork shopping list
- - ¼ cup finely chopped onions shopping list
- - ¼ cup chicken stock shopping list
- - ¼ tsp. ground nutmeg shopping list
- - ¼ tsp freshly ground pepper shopping list
- - ½ cup mashed potatoes shopping list
- - 1 egg, beaten shopping list
How to make it
- Beat cream cheese and butter in large bowl with mixer until well blended.
- Gradually beat in flour. Shape into a ball and wrap in plastic wrap.
- Let stand 1 hour.
- Heat saucepan on medium-high and add some oil.
- Cook onions until soft; add nutmeg and pepper and then the meat and cook until meat is done, stirring frequently.
- Stir in chicken stock.
- Remove from heat.
- Add potatoes; mix well.
- Cool completely.
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Roll out pastry on lightly floured surface to 1/8-inch thickness.
- Use 4-inch cookie cutter to cut pastry into 24 rounds.
- SPOON 1 Tbsp. meat mixture onto centre of each pastry round
- Brush edge with egg.
- Fold in half; press edges together with fork to seal.
- Place on greased baking sheet.
- Cut small slits in tops to vent; brush with remaining egg.
- BAKE 18 to 20 min. or until golden brown
The Cookmomhousecall Surrey, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!