Zippy And Smoky Grilled Pork SteaksFrom keni 4 years ago
- 6 pork steaks, 6-8oz each, depending on appetites :) shopping list
- 1 can chipotles in adobo, minced and reserve all the adobo sauce shopping list
- 4 limes shopping list
- 4 cloves garlic, minced shopping list
- 1/4 cup honey shopping list
- few T olive oil shopping list
- 1T smoked paprika shopping list
- 1t ground cumin shopping list
- 1T worcestershire sauce shopping list
How to make it
- Combine all ingredients in a large zipper bag, seal, then mix and toss around to combine well.
- Let rest in fridge for at least 2 hours, up to over night.
- Remove from fridge about 30 minutes before grilling then grill steaks over medium high heat just about 3-4 minutes on each side. You only need to cook pork to about 145, so don't over cook.
- Let rest for 5-10 minutes before serving.
- **to reduce spiciness just don't use all the peppers in the can and/or add a bit more honey.