White Bean And Tuna SaladFrom DetroitTokyo 5 years ago
- 1 5 oz can white tuna (in water), drained & flaked shopping list
- 1 cup Great Northern or canellini beans shopping list
- 1 tbsp olive oil shopping list
- 1 tbsp fresh lemon juice shopping list
- salt & pepper, to taste shopping list
- pinch of red pepper flakes shopping list
- 4 cups baby romaine lettuce shopping list
- 2 cups pea sprouts, roughly chopped shopping list
How to make it
- Combine tuna, beans, oil, lemon juice, and seasonings in a small bowl. Gently toss to combine.
- Divide lettuce and sprouts between two bowls. Top with tuna bean mixture.
People Who Like This Dish 1
- clbacon Birmingham, AL
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The CookDetroitTokyo Detroit, MI
- Not added to any groups yet!