Apricot Dijon ChickenFrom DetroitTokyo 4 years ago
- 1/2 cup + 2 tbsp water shopping list
- 4 oz. dried apricots shopping list
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts shopping list
- 1 tbsp olive oil shopping list
- 1/4 cup apricot preserves shopping list
- 2 tbsp Dijon mustard shopping list
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar shopping list
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder shopping list
- black pepper, to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Combine 1/2 cup of water and dried apricots in a small bowl. Set aside until they begin to plump & re-hydrate.
- Combine olive oil, preserves, mustard, vinegar and seasonings in a small bowl. Whisk to incorporate.
- Dice re-hydrated apricots. Add to preserve mixture.
- Place chicken breasts into a baking dish. Pour preserve mixture over top.
- Place in oven and bake for 30 minutes. When serving, spoon extra sauce & apricot pieces onto chicken.
The CookDetroitTokyo Detroit, MI
- Not added to any groups yet!