Jetts Broccoli Cheese QuicheFrom jett2whit 4 years ago
How to make it
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F
- Cook vegetables in skillet sprayed with cooking spray on medium heat 5 minutes., or until tender. Remove from heat.
- Beat eggs, mayonnaise and milk in medium bowl with whisk until well blended. Stir in vegetable mixture and cheese. Pour into pie crust.
- Place on baking sheet.
- BAke 40-45 minutes or until center of quiche is set and top is golden brown. Let stand 10 minutes before slicing.
- ~Love never fails
- *For this quiche, I grated some fresh carrots and added to the mix - loved the texture
The Cookjett2whit Union City, GA
1500 Calories A Day173 members
A Slice Of Pie126 members
Anything Goes288 members
Checkin Central284 members
Friends In The Kitchen315 members
Anything Cheese31 members
Checkins Round Table39 members
BIG GAINS From Small Changes20 members
Brunch Bunch38 members
My Passion Is Baking62 members