Fudgy Chocolate-almond Thumbprint Cookies With NutellaFrom akitchenaddiction 2 years ago
- 1 C all-purpose flour or half whole wheat pastry flour, half all-purpose shopping list
- 1/2 C granulated sugar substitute shopping list
- 1/2 C confectioner's sugar shopping list
- 1/3 C unsweetened cocoa shopping list
- 1/4 tsp salt shopping list
- 1/4 C non-fat plain yogurt shopping list
- 1/4 C butter, softened shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract shopping list
- 2/3 C chopped almonds, lightly toasted shopping list
- nutella shopping list
How to make it
- 1. Preheat oven to 350. Spray cooking sheet with non-stick spray or line with parchment paper.
- 2. In a small bowl, combine flour, sugar substitute, sugar, cocoa powder, and salt. Whisk together until well combined.
- 3. In a bowl attached to a stand mixer, add butter. Beat until creamy. Add in the yogurt, egg, and vanilla extract. Beat until smooth. Add flour mixture to the butter mixture and beat on low until just combined.
- 4. Roll dough into 1 1/2 inch balls. Roll balls in chopped almonds to cover all sides. Arrange about 1 inch apart on cookie sheet. Press thumb into the middle of each ball, leaving an indentation.
- 5. Bake for 8-10 minutes or until cookie is set. If the cookies have "puffed" at all, you may need to use a small spoon to remake the indentation.
- 6. Remove from cookie sheet and allow to cool completely on wire rack.
- 7. Spoon about a 1/4 teaspoon of Nutella into the center of each cookie.
- 8. ENJOY!
The Cookakitchenaddiction Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Not added to any groups yet!