Shrimp Udon W Fish Cakes & Poached EggFrom oliviajasonkim 4 years ago
- •2 package shrimp flavored udon shopping list
- •1/2 cup fish cake, thinly sliced flat shopping list
- •1/2 tbsp soy sauce shopping list
- •2 eggs, poached shopping list
- •scallion, finely cut shopping list
- •1 tsp minced garlic (or garlic powder) shopping list
- •gim (dried seaweed), cut into strips (optional) shopping list
How to make it
- 1. Bring large pot of water to a boil and add the sauce packets, soy sauce, minced garlic, and shrimp. Boil for a few minutes before adding the udon noodles.
- 2. Add the udon noodles and fish cakes. Cook for about 5 minutes or until the noodles separate. Then add the eggs carefully so they don't separate. Cook for another 5 minutes or until egg whites have solidified.
- 3. Transfer to soup bowl and garnish with scallion slices and gim strips.
The Cookoliviajasonkim Madison, Wisconsin
- Not added to any groups yet!