Chicken MilanoFrom barbiedoll 9 years ago
- Salad-: 1 cup or so of tighly packed aruguyla leaves or salad fixings of your choice--romaine, spring greens etc. shopping list
- 1/2 c. diced tomatoes shopping list
- 2 tablespoons diced red onion shopping list
- Dressing: 1 tablespoon olive or vegetable oil shopping list
- 2 teaspoons red wine vinegar shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon salt shopping list
- Chicken: 2 tablespoons flour shopping list
- 1 cup Italian style bread crumbs shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast shopping list
- 2 tablespoons olive or vegetable oil shopping list
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta chees shopping list
How to make it
- In medium bowl, place salad ingredients . In small bowl beat dressing ingeredients with wire whisk. Pour over sald toss to ooat.
- On separate plates place flour and bread crumbs. In medium bowl, beat egg with fork. Coat both sides of chicken with flour . Dip chicken into beaten egg, then coat well with bread crumbs.
- In 12 inch non stick skillet, heat 2 tablespoons oil over medium heat. Add chicken; cook 8 -10 minutes, turning once, until juice of chicken is clear when center of thickest part is cut and no longer pink and coating is golden brown. Serve chicken topped with salad and sprinkeld with cheese.
The Cookbarbiedoll West Seneca, NY
The Rating1 people
I cannot wait to make this! I have all the ingredients! I think this will be our dinner tonight! Almost sounds like the beginnings of a chicken parm, but I love the idea of it over the salad. especially for summer.dahlka in Lancaster loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!