Nutella Brioche Bread PuddingFrom gourmetana 2 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat the oven to 325F.
- Spread nutella on each slice of brioche.
- Place the slices on a baking dish forming two layers.
- Beat the eggs with sugar and pinch of salt. Then add the milk and cream.
- Pour over the bread. Let the bread soak the liquid for about 20 minutes.
- Pour boiling water on your oven tray and then place the baking dish on it. Bake for 45 to 50 minutes on the water bath.
- Serve warm or cold. It is delicious either way :)