New York Strip Steak W Asparagus & Mini Bell PeppersFrom oliviajasonkim 1 year ago
- •1 new york strip steak shopping list
- •1 T-Bone steak shopping list
- •1 tbsp steak seasoning shopping list
- •1/2 tsp salt and pepper shopping list
- •1/2 tsp garlic powder shopping list
- •1 tbsp butter shopping list
- •6, 7 mini bell peppers, seeded & halved shopping list
- •1 bunch of asparagus shopping list
- •scallion shavings/slices shopping list
- •1 tbsp olive oil shopping list
- •teriyaki sauce (optional) shopping list
- •sesame seeds (optional) shopping list
How to make it
- 1. Clean the vegetables under running cold water, especially the asparagus which may contain sand, dirt, and/or tiny bugs at the tip. Cut about an inch or inch half of the hard fibrous ends of asparagus. Halve the mini peppers, seed them, and set aside on foil-lined baking sheet.
- 2. Rub on the seasoning ingredients on the steaks and let sit to bring the steaks to room temperature, 10~15 minutes. On a non-stick frying pan or skillet, sear the steaks on medium high heat for about 8~10 minutes the first side, 5~7 minutes on the other. If possible, turn steaks only once to capture moisture and flavors. Hold steak with tongs and sear the edges. Adding butter is optional.
- 3. Saute the asparagus in olive oil on medium high heat for about 6, 7 minutes or until desired wellness is achieved. They should still retain their crispness and turn a bright green color. Sprinkling some salt and pepper is optional.
- 4. For the mini bell peppers, bake for 5 minutes and broil for 5 minutes to give them a nice brown exterior.
- 5. After letting the steaks cool 5~10 minutes, plate with rest of vegetables and enjoy. Brushing with teriyaki, A1, or sauce of preference is optional.
The Cookoliviajasonkim Madison, Wisconsin
- Not added to any groups yet!