Tuna MeltFrom mandymoore 3 years ago
- 8 slices of bread shopping list
- 1 can tuna, drained shopping list
- 1 stalk celery, chopped shopping list
- 1/4 cup chopped onion shopping list
- 1 tbsp dill pickle relish shopping list
- 1 tbsp mayonaisse shopping list
- 1 tsp prepared mustard shopping list
- 4 slices cheddar cheese shopping list
- butter shopping list
How to make it
- Mix the tuna, celery, onion, pickle relish, mayonaisse and mustard together.
- Butter one side of each of the pieces of bread.
- Place 4 of the peices of buttered bread, butter side down, on a skillet or an electric skillet.
- Divide the tuna mixture into 4 portions, pile 1 portion on each of the 4 slices of bread already in the skillet.
- Place a slice of cheese on each of the tuna piles, and top with remaining slices of bread. (Butter side up)
- Cook on both sides, until cheese is melted and bread is browned.
- Serve the sandwiches with french fries or chips.
The Cookmandymoore Wiggins, Ms
The Rating1 people
- Not added to any groups yet!