Rice PuddingFrom dragonflylady13 8 years ago
How to make it
- In saucepan, combine 2 C. cooked rice, 1 ½ C. milk, sugar and salt.
- Cook over medium heat until thick and creamy, 15 to 20 minutes. Stir in remaining ½ C. milk, beaten egg and raisins.
- Cook 2 minutes more, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat, and stir in butter & vanilla.
- Serve warm.
People Who Like This Dish 19
The Cookdragonflylady13 Wichita, KS
The Rating7 people
This sounds like what my mom used to make.. I can almost taste it now! yummmmm happy cooking!shirleyoma in Cove loved it
My husband loves rice pudding! Great post!cakelady in Murray loved it
This looks great.. thank you for posting!blondie80 in -Lake Villa loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!