Bacon Wrapped PineappleFrom tuilelaith 1 year ago
How to make it
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Wrap each chunk of pineapple with a piece of bacon and secure with toothpicks.
- Place in a shallow baking dish. In a small bowl, stir together the brown sugar, mayonnaise and chili sauce; pour over the bacon wrapped pineapple.
- Bake uncovered for 25 minutes in the preheated oven, until bacon is crispy on the edges and the sauce is bubbly. Serve warm.
The Cooktuilelaith Columbia, MO
- Not added to any groups yet!