Pig Pickin Mandarin CakeFrom shirleyoma 8 years ago
- Pig Pickin' cake a.k.a. mandarin orange cake shopping list
- INGREDIENTS: shopping list
- * 1- 18 ounce yellow cake mix shopping list
- * 11-ounce can mandarin oranges with juice shopping list
- * 4 eggs shopping list
- * 1/2 cup vegetable oil shopping list
- * 9-ounce carton frozen whipped topping, thawed (I use fat free) shopping list
- * 8-ounce can crushed pineapple, with juice shopping list
- * 3.4 ounce (4-servings) box instant vanilla pudding (I use sugarfree) shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease and flour three 9-inch cake pans. In mixing bowl, combine cake mix, mandarin oranges, mandarin orange juice, eggs and oil. Beat for 2 minutes with electric mixer. Pour into pans and bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until cake tester comes out clean.
- Cool in pans for 5 minutes, turn out of pans and finish cooling on wire racks.
- In a mixing bowl, combine whipped topping, pineapple, juice from can and vanilla pudding mix.
- Frost between layers and on top of cake.
People Who Like This Dish 12
The Cookshirleyoma Cove, OR
The Rating2 people
I have this posted too! IT is soooooooooooooooo good. My aunt use to make this for me all the time. This is a great moist yummy cake!recipediva in Pittsburgh loved it
My daughter and I made this last week, it was a big hit!! I had this years ago, not sure who made it, but enjoyed it then, but I think yours/ours was better !!!! Thanks for sharing!shelleybeanz73 in Ashland loved it