Chocolate Raspberry Crumb BarsFrom crossfire 1 year ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Beat butter in a large bowl until creamy. Beat in flour, sugar, until well mixed. With floured fingers, press 1 3/4 cup crumb mixture into bottom of greased 9 x 13 pan.
- Reserve remaining crumbs.
- Bake 10-12 minutes or until edges are golden brown.
- Combine 1 cup chocolate chips and milk in a small saucepan. Melt over low heat, stirring until smooth. Spread over hot crust.
- Stir nuts into reserved crumbs/ sprinkle over chocolate. Drop teaspoonsfuls of jam over crumb mixture. Sprinkle with chips.
- Continue baking 25 - 30 minutes or until center is set.
- Cool, cut into bars.
The Cookcrossfire Garner, NC
- Not added to any groups yet!