Banana PuddingFrom prancer 9 years ago
- 2 (7 1/4 oz) bags of Pepperidge Farm Chessmen cookies shopping list
- 6-8 sliced bananas shopping list
- 2 c. of milk shopping list
- 1 (14 oz) can of sweetened condensed milk shopping list
- 1 (12 oz) container of frozen whipped topping, 1 (5 oz) box of French vanilla instant pudding shopping list
- 1 (8 oz) package of cream cheese, softened shopping list
How to make it
- First lne the bottom of a casserole dish with 1 bag of cookies and layer bananas on top.
- Then in a bowl, combine the milk and the pudding mix and mix well using a hand held electric mixer.
- Next using another bowl, you want to combine the cream cheese and condensed milk together and mix until creamy.
- Now fold the whipped topping into the cream cheese mixture.
- Then you can add in the cream cheese mixture to the pudding mixture and stir until well blended.
- Now you are ready to pour the mixture over the cookies and bananas and cover with the remaining cookies.
- This needs to efrigerate until ready to serve.
The Cookprancer Berkeley, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!